Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with you and Original Outdoors. By using this website and making bookings with Original Outdoors you agree to these terms and conditions. Original Outdoors may change these terms and conditions at any time. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom. Please review these terms and conditions often to ensure that you are aware of any changes made by Original Outdoors. If you do not agree to all the following terms and conditions you should not use this site.
If you have a question about our terms and conditions our telephone number is 01824 703 121 between 9.00 am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can email Original Outdoors at email@example.com or write to our registered address:
Maes Gwyn Farm,
Tel: 01824 703 121
1. A deposit of 25% is payable upon booking and is non-refundable. The balance of monies owed must be paid 14 days before the course/walk/event takes place. The booking is confirmed as soon as the deposit money has cleared. Please also note that if the course is cancelled by the client within 14 days of the course/walk/event taking place, then no monies will be refundable. If the remainder amount is not paid within 14 days then Original Outdoors reserves the right to cancel the booking and will inform the client via the means previously used.
2. Payment can be made by online payment through this website, BACS transfer, cheque or by Paypal electronic request. We regret that we cannot accept cash through the post.
3. If it becomes necessary for Original Outdoors to cancel the course/walk prior to the date, they will endeavour to arrange another mutually convenient date. If, however this is not possible, then the booking fees will be refunded in full, but no other costs incurred by the client.
4. The client must acknowledge that all walking/ climbing activities are dangerous and the client must take responsibility for his/her own safety. Attention is drawn to the BMC Statement. The BMC Participation Statement say that: The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
5. All injuries and accidents must be reported to the Leader immediately, in order that it can be properly recorded.
6. Original Outdoors reserve the right to make changes to the course/walk because of changeable events such as weather, accident, injury and any other occurrence which the Leader may determine would pose a risk to the client.
7. All clients must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
8. All clients must inform Original Outdoors and their Leader on the course/walk day of any allergy, medical condition which may be pertinent to their safety and well-being.
9. Any tickets purchased in advance as a present or gift voucher are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another date unless agreed in writing. Original Outdoors allow the tickets to be transferred to a third party so long as the new client completes a booking form prior to the event. Any private courses or events booked outside of the advertised course dates are non-refundable, although the amount paid may be redeemed against another course at the discretion of Original Outdoors.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright to the contents of all the pages in this website are owned or licensed to Original Outdoors, or are used with permission from the owner. The contents, design or material of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior permission of Original Outdoors
If you have a complaint please email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 01824 703 121 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday; or write to
Maes Gwyn Farm,
As soon as we receive a complaint action will be taken to rectify the problem. If you contacted us by post or email we will reply by email. If you contact us by phone we aim to be able to resolve the issue immediately. If we need some time to investigate the matter further you will be contacted no later than the following working day.
Confirmation of booking
When an order or payment has been accepted you will receive confirmation by email. Contracts will be concluded in English language.
During the conduct of a course, event or activity our instructors or freelance staff may be taking photos for use in future publicity and social media sites. Please inform the member of staff or person leading the activity if you would prefer not to be in any photos.
The information on our site is constantly updated and from time to time may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. We aim to correct these as soon as we become aware of them. In situations where the provided information is crucial to your purchasing decision and the eventual use of our services we recommend you contact us for clarification and confirmation of details. We reserve the right to alter specifications and prices without notice.
In no event will Original Outdoors be liable for any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use, or inability to use this site. We make no warranty that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
Throughout the Original Outdoors web site, you will find links to third party Web sites, such as MREW, NEWSAR etc. Please note that Original Outdoors is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of third party sites.
This policy establishes how we handle the information we learn about you when you visit our site. Protecting the privacy and personal data of our visitors is of utmost importance to us. Protecting your privacy and your personal data is an important aspect of the way we create, organise and implement our activities on-line and off-line.
Cookies and other technologies
Our site automatically generates log files, these files contain anonymous information such as: date and time, IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system, referrer URL, object requested and completion status of the request. We use these files to measure visitor activity, to prevent security breaches and to help make our site more useful to visitors.
You can access and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. If you wish to make a booking from our site we have to ask you for some personal information. This information is necessary so that we can complete your booking, contact you with equipment lists, medical forms and other important pieces of information you may require. This information includes your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details.
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that to which you have agreed to. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 01824 703 121. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to the previous questions or to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. At any time, you may request that we delete or correct your personal information in our logs. For such requests, please contact us via the methods above.
If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you the personal data.
We need to gather personal details, such as name, address and telephone numbers from our clients in order that our business can be completed. This information will not be shared with any other party without the express permission of our clients. It must be noted that in certain circumstances, in the case of accident or emergency for example, information may be given to emergency workers before permission is obtained.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.