Coastal Foraging Walk
1-day Entry Level Coastal Foraging Course held in North Wales
£50.00 per person
The walks are slightly different to our more in-depth foraging courses but they are suitable for both novice and more experienced foragers. The walks are short in distance but usually take around 4 hours to complete as we explore the ins and outs of the coastline. The locations are approximate – we vary the exact locations with the tides and the weather expected on that day – however we will notify you in plenty of time if the location changes by more than a few miles, and we can recommend local accommodation providers.
This entry-level coastal foraging walk takes place in North Wales in different locations. The course is non-residential, but we can provide lists of local accommodation options if you are traveling from further afield.
To read about previous foraging courses we have course reports and photos here.
The course syllabus includes:
- Identification and use of the plants to be found in that area at that time of year
- How to access and gather wild food legally and ethically
- How to use guidebooks properly
- The laws of foraging and gathering wild plants
- Gathering protein – fish, shellfish and other sources
- Staying safe when coastal foraging
Book a 2017 Course Date
You can select a date or Gift Voucher option and choose to pay the full amount or deposit using the options below.
If you have any problems with booking please contact our offices on 01824 703121, by mobile on 07799031128 or 07733220197 email email@example.com