Charity Walks and Events
Original Outdoors organises bespoke fundraising events for charities and other organisations, in North Wales and across the U.K.
We can help your charity or fundraising group reach new heights with a sponsored charity walk on Snowdon or one of any number of other fundraising events.
Over the years we have used our expertise in the the outdoors to create fundraising events for a variety of charities. We are already working with some of the biggest charities in the U.K., delivering sponsored walks and climbs in Snowdonia. These can range from a sponsored walk up Snowdon, the 24hr National Three Peaks or even the Welsh 3’000ers and pretty much anything else.
If your charity or company is looking for a ‘different’ fundraising event in 2013 then have a look at what Original Outdoors can offer:
- Logistical advice and support from experienced staff with great local knowledge
- Discounted fees for charities (as little as £35 per person for a Sponsored Charity Walk on Snowdon for example)
- Qualified instructors to provide safety support throughout your event, with many years experience in charity challenges
- A variety of possible challenges, from sponsored mountain walks and abseils to ‘Wilderness Challenges’ and multi-day events
- The opportunity to get fantastic images and video clips of the event to publicise your charity
How To Contact Us
You can contact Original Outdoors about your charity fundraising event through phone or email:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01824 703 121 / 07799031128 / 0773220197